- Network of Sex Work Projects (NSWP)
- The Lifeline Sexwork Project:
- ECPAT Homepage:
- ECPAT Australia Homepage:
- Rights of the child:
- All they have left to sell is themselves: Sexual Exploitation of Children Increasing Worldwide, 20 August 1996, By Bruce Harris
- Stockholm Declaration 1996:
- La Sala, for more information on sex work and young people in Guatemala,can be reached through the Guatemalan Association for the Prevention and Control of AIDS, fax: 5-2-2516531 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENGLAND, WALES & NORTHERN IRELAND
- UK Article 31 CAMPAIGN
- International Children’s Peace Prize
- National Action Plan for Children
- Red Hand Day
- World’s Children’s Prize for the Rights of the Child
- New Jersey v. T.L.O. (U.S. Supreme Court case on the privacy rights of public school students)
- Children’s Rights (USA)
- Canadian Children’s Rights Council
- Fight 4 Kids (USA)
- Casa Alianza – Fighting for children’s human rights in Central America
- The Children’s Rights Programme of the OMCT
- International Research on Working Children
- Mkombozi Center for Street Children
- Child rights in the Asian region
- The Ombudsperson for Children Republic of Croatia
- The Danish National Council for Children
- European Network of Ombudspersons for Children
- Kinder & Jugend Anwaltschaft (Austria)
- Child Rights Commissioner (Belgium)
- National Council for the Child (Israel)
- Ombudsperson of the Republic of Latvia – Children`s Rights Department
- Ombudsperson for Children – Lithuania
- Child Rights in Turkey
- 12 year old girl being forced into marriage with 50 year old man
- 2 year old sentenced to 3 years imprisonment
- Quake orphans “adopted” for Jihad
- Trafficked child dies in prison, other victims are sentenced to jail
- International Bureau of Children’s Rights
- Smile Foundation India
- Spence. T. 1796 The Rights of Infants
- “UGANDA: Child ‘Night Commuters'”. Amnesty International.
- “Sri Lankan Army Warns Children can be Targets”. CRIN.
- Implementing Adolescent Reproductive Rights Through the Convention on the Rights of the Child”. Center for Reproductive Rights.
- “Lessons in Terror: Attacks on Education in Afghanistan”. Human Rights Watch.
- “Burundi: Former Child Soldiers Languish in Custody”. Human Rights Watch.
- “Saudi Arabia: Follow U.N. Call to End Juvenile Death Penalty”. Human Rights Watch.
- “United States: Thousands of Children Sentenced to Life without Parole”. Human Rights Watch.
- “What Future: Street Children in the Democratic Republic of Congo”. Human Rights Watch.
- Association for Childhood Education International
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Educational Resource Information CenterEducation World
- MidContinent Regional Educational Laboratory
- National Association for the Education of Young Children PE Central
- Southern Early Childhood Association The Association for the Study of Play (TASP)
- Family TLC
SAVE INDONESIAN CHILDRENS
Office ; JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 10210
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
email : email@example.com,
Editor in Chief :
Dr WIDODO JUDARWANTO
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 62(021) 5703646, mobile : 0817171764
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2009, Save Indonesian Childrens Information Education Network. All rights reserved